Friday, April 23, 2010

Petting Farm


On Tuesday, our MOPS group met at a local petting farm. My kids loved it! They got to hold a baby bunny, kittens, chick, pet a lamb, and a few other critters. Tommy was in all his glory because his best friend Jackson was there. :)


Tommy and Abby love feeding the sheep and goats!


However, Anna prefers to have a fence between her and all galloping farm life.


Our field trip ended with a hayride! Tommy is still talking about the fat pig that he saw along the way.

Speaking of fat pigs...
My kids were playing "I Spy" tonight. Tommy said, "I spy something really huge." Adam says, "Mom!" Ahh, 24 weeks of pregnancy never looked better. Well, that's what I thought until tonight.

9 comments:

Angie, Jon, Ty, Wyatt & Levi said...

We are going there for Ty's field trip in a few weeks. I knew what the answer was going to be to the I spy something huge because I get comments from Ty all the time, if he only knew how big I was with him this is nothing.

Jenny LaBo said...

AHHHH Adam the encourager. :)

chris k said...

Love the picture with Anna...poor thing. As far as Adam goes, at least you know where he stands. :)

Laura Wells said...

Oh between the youth group and your children, you're really getting special treatment. Love the new picture at the top of the blog. I was going to pull Hadley out of school for the petting farm (she is so jealous of the two times Kassy has gone) but she had an all day field trip....next time let's bring Rachel and Hadley (I can go even though I won't be in MOPS right?)

Pam said...

Field trips are so fun! Evan likes to get up close and personal with the animals...too close and too personal.
Angie - you look great! Not huge at all.
Kara - your kids seem to forget from the last 5 times that that belly does grow. I'm sure you look beautiful!!

Kentucky Kate said...

Speaking of... You asked me so I'm going to ask you - I need some belly pics! :)

Laurie said...

I can see the smirk on Adam's face as he is saying that. :) I think you look lovely. where is this petting zoo? Is it open to the public? Addison would LOVE to hold a bunny. I would even consider it as a pet.

The Talberts said...

ha! well ... two of my children have recently asked me if i have another baby in my belly. six weeks post partum has never looked better either.

Amanda said...

abbys head looks like its going to explode over that kitty. looks like they enjoyed it! and then theres anna. hahahah!!!