Sunday, February 28, 2010

How we Spend our Winter Days


*we make snow angels or try to dig trenches in the back yard


*we nap


*we build tall towers.
I will never get rid of my VHS tapes, they are so versatile.


*we play garage sale


*we make little snow men and drag them into the porch. And then daddy yells at us.


*read in strange places


*do daring stunts off the swing set


*cry when our blanket is in the washing machine


*make cookies to help us forget our blanket is in the washing machine


*playing with cousins!
I watched Addie last night for a few hours. The funniest this about this is that she starts to get all goofy after 9:00- just like her mother. :)

9 comments:

Laura Wells said...

Too cute....makes me forget, briefly, how ready I am for 70 degrees.

Pam said...

Looks like a fun fun winter. I need to come visit and let Evan mingle with your kiddos this winter.

Pam said...

When I get anothe vehicle of course. :)

Jackie said...

I love it that they play garage sale. And I am glad my kids aren't the only ones playing on the swingset in the winter.

Kelly Glupker said...

Winter sounds fun at your house. I am ready for spring!

Amanda Irene said...

looks like fun!

chris k said...

Just wondering if I come to play at your house during the winter, do I have to play in just my underwear? It seems like someone always is missing pants. :)

Kara said...

Chris K- you can wear pants if you must. I usually have mine on and they still want to play with me.

Pam- you know you can stop anytime. ANYTIME!

Liz K said...

love the video tape tower! What creative kids you have! How are you feeling these days?