Wednesday, September 22, 2010


I think today is the first day of fall! I'm starting to like fall more as the years go on. I am a spring lover. Fall reminds me of death. So here is one of the last flower pics to enjoy.


Abby makes me laugh. Except when she and Anna are fighting. Then I'm not laughing. She misses Tommy being away at school, so I've been taking her to the store with me when I go. She was afraid I couldn't find the way out of Menard's the other day. I love how concerned she gets.


B chatting with daddy


The bees are loving the sedum right now.


Bethany eats a lot and needs to sit in her car seat to stay propped up while I make supper. And supper was just hot dogs and beans tonight since I had my dental implant placed today and didn't feel like doing anything major. I'd really like to go lay down right now, but Bethany is screaming on my lap. She LOVES the night time. Not really. Tommy will tell you all about her "grumpy" time, which sometimes lasts til midnight. But then she'll sleep 4 or 5 hours, so I'm good with that.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I like the sedum, I'm trying to convince Dean to put some in the landscaping. He had 40 trees delivered yesterday.

Looks like Bethany has reddish hair in the last pic....I like it. :)

Pam said...

Oh Goody! Updated baby pics. She is growing so beautiful..I need to come snuggle her again. Soon! Oh and the expression on Abby's face, priceless! I love it!

Jackie said...

That pic of Abby is so adorable. My kids make sure I see every green/red light. They shout out from the back seat "red light", just ion case I don't see it.