Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Love Spring!


We spent Easter at my parents. As usual Casey had to work, so I took the kids and spend Sat/Sun there. It was chilly and windy, but the kids didn't seem to mind. They have discovered how much fun "the tube" down the road is. I can't believe nobody fell in the water.


I think we need to start saving for lessons!


I never pictured myself the Hellebore kind of girl, but Amanda gave me this plant a couple years ago, and I'm totally in love with it.


I love white and I love yellow. And all together on one flower??? It's a winner in my book.


The sandbox! Anna has been wearing her crown from MOPS for 3 days now. That must be some high quality cardboard.


The motorcycle. Sell it/ fix it... Casey can't decide. But look at how cute Rachel is on there! Yeah, we should sell it.

3 comments:

Pam Wickman said...

Your kids look so big! Adam especially. Wow!
I love the yellow and white too. Possibly my favorite.

Laurie said...

I could see Rachel on a dirt bike....fun for the whole family! I'll even teach her how to ride. :)

Amanda said...

:o)