Sunday, April 10, 2011

March and April pics


Thomas turned 6 on March 9. He is doing good in kindergarten. He has lovely penmanship, it's so cute to see his own style coming out. :)


A long-lost MOPS friend sent me her extra Pampered chef pie plate. I mean, that doesn't happen every day! I put it to good use. I still have blueberries in the freezer.


We painted the pantry doors! They were a mauvy/burgundy sort of color before. This really brightened the place up. Yes, the floor is still ugly. I'm trying to live with it.


Abby. I could eat her up.


Yesterday was a glorious day! Both grandmas and a grandpa came to visit. Scrabble was played on the porch. All the dead stuff was cleared from the gardens. Have I ever told you how much I LOVE spring?!!?


Little Bethany is 8 mo. old now. She is loving baby food (sweet potatoes are her fave) and still nursing. She is crawling pretty good and pulling herself up to everything. She was sick for 2 weeks with a bad cold and then the fever/roseola crud, but the peds office said since it's a virus there was really nothing to do for her. So thankful she is smiling and happy again!

5 comments:

The Talberts said...

So wonderful to see an update from you!! Sweet faces. :) The pie picture made me drool on my desk a little bit.

Liz K said...

oh my word! When did your kids get so big!

Pam said...

Tommy- I love your smile! I keep coming back to the picture of him because it is so sweet.
Thanks for updated pictures. Now I won't be so shocked when I see them in person that they have grown by literal feet since the last time I saw them. :) ♥

Amanda said...

thanks for posting the closet doors. : )
I also love the picture of your mom with the dictionary. I can't see adams face but I can see the look on his face. : )and that abby!! I could eat her too.
pie pie pie!!!

Jackie said...

Thomas has good penmenship? Jacob's is awful!! I was hoping it was all boys with crappy handwriting? darn it.