Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Wednesday!


My sweet little Anna. She'll be 3 in a couple weeks! I made this jumper for her. She loved it when she saw it this morning. Too bad she can't stand still long enough to get an unblurry picture of it. She is still my snuggly kid, wanting to be carried and read to. She still naps for about 2 1/2 hrs each afternoon. I would like to keep her this size for a few more years.

Thomas. He's the athletic one. His six year old body is like a finely tuned piece of grissle. Grizzle? No, that can't be right. Well, he's got some muscles, anyway. And someday, when he stops sucking his thumb, the girls will be calling. Adam will still be overturning rocks in the backyard looking for ant tunnels, but Tommy will be going on dates. I don't want to think about it. Forget I mentioned it.


Abby is 4 1/2. Sometimes Abby has a poor attitude. And sometimes I like to take pictures of Abby when she is sporting her grumpy face. And yes, I've been told a gazillion times that girls only get harder as they enter their teen years. But for now I'll enjoy this stage because it doesn't last long. Usually a few minutes go by and she is back to herself, pretending she's a bird and making a nest so she can hatch her eggs.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Anna looks so cute in that dress. Your kids are just the best!! It was so much fun to sit and chat yesterday. We really need to keep in touch. By the way, I have "The Red Violin" on my wish list on SwapaDVD for you.

Anonymous said...

Ha. What a sweet post. I love the dress. We're getting ready to celebrate a third birthday here, too! :)