Thursday, July 14, 2011

What did we do before B.B.?


Bethany loves to show off her 4 teeth... and some other things that should be covered with a onesie. I'm still sticking with "she's just big-boned..."

Bethany discovered the hole yesterday. And she wasn't coming out until she had that baseball.


Big Brother sometimes forgets that Bethany is only 11 months old and shouldn't be swinging alone. But she was doing her funny high pitched "singing", so I knew she was having a good time. I did stay right there... just incase he saw a bug and ran off.

5 comments:

Liz K said...

naked babies are the best!! Especially when they have super cool mommies who let them play outside naked!

amber said...

She is a doll! And big brothers are the best!

Laurie said...

I love all the little chubby rolls. :)

Amanda said...

naked babies ARE the best!!

Pam said...

She is so stinking cute! I just want to hug her even though she looks like she would just push me off her.

by the way, Evan saw Adam in the background and said "oh Mommy, that little boy looks like so much fun to play with!". I think we need to come visit soon.