Thursday, August 25, 2011

August


Anna and Bethany had a combined birthday party. We had a great time with all the grandmas and grandpas, Laurie, Dean, Addison, and Liam. The weather was perfect and we played in the backyard all afternoon. It was great! I'm kinda sad that my mom had me in February. I'm considering celebrating my birth in the summer instead.


Here is Bethany in one of her birthday outfits. Thank you, Grandma Maude!!


I started some zinnias from seed the beginning of April. I am so glad I did, they have been very prolific. The girls like to make little bouquets out of them. :)


I planted 3 glad bulbs- this is the only one that came up. I love the peachy color!


There's a weird virus floating around here. Bethany had it first- fever for days, finally that broke and she was left with some red spots that didn't last long. As this week has progressed the kids have been hit one by one... Buddy was the last one to get it I think. He has an eye appointment in the morning, so I'm hoping for a miraculous recovery by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Liz K said...

Goodness those children are getting big!!

Anonymous said...

again cute shirt bethany. : )
amanda