Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Tommy's underwear were wet and he didn't want to sit on them.
This was at my friend's house last Friday. She has 4 kids of her own so she has no problem with the Veihl circus coming to town.


This weekend I finally ripped out the wood edging so I could make the shade garden a hair bigger. I added a white bleeding heart and moved my astilbe around, they were hidden under the big bleeding heart. I thought Amanda would be happy to see that.


Abby and Tommy posing by the butterfly bush. I like to watch for butterflies while I'm doing dishes.


It works!

5 comments:

The Talberts said...

Ooooh. I like the last one. I have this website marked with different plants that attract butterflies, but I haven't even looked at it. I have such grand plans.

Jackie said...

That picture of Tommy is the best. I don't think butterflies in my yard can see past the weeds to find a bush!

Anonymous said...

Tommy, Oh Tommy LOL!
~Cathy

Amanda Irene said...

aww yes flowers!!! A white bleeding heart!?! I am jealous! Love to watch the butterflies. oh, and the kids are cute too I suppose.

Laura Wells said...

Beautiful garden. Your bigger shade garden looks great!