Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Favorite Pics from the weekend

As summer always goes, it's busy busy busy! I take too many pictures, so I'll just post a few of my faves.


My favorite boys


My favorite family reunion pic- Rachel sandwiched in the middle of two sets of twins!


My favorite pic of 2 of my great friends. Amanda was enjoying the softness of Jenny's shirt.


My favorite yellow lily


Tommy's favorite picture- Rachel drew this garbage truck for Tommy. He had to hang it on the frige right away!

6 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

Love love love the lillies!!!!

Jenny shirt WAS soft!

Andrew drew his first picture a few weeks ago... a banana!

chris k said...

Everyone needs a garbage truck picture hung on their fridge at least once in their life!

Liz K said...

Love the one of the boys! It screams midwest!

Laurie said...

Love Tommy's face in the last one. :)

Pam said...

Great pictures!
I really like the one of the garbage truck picture. Anna's little hands trying to reach up and Tommy's expression crack me up!

Laurie said...

Hey that's a cute tank top Rachel has on. :)