Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 Years


We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on Dec. 4. It was so great. The past 3 years we have started our fun day out the same way- lunch at the Golden Dragon in Bay City, then on to downtown where you'll find the antique mall and other fun stops... come along!


Ahhh, the Fabric Fair. Expensive beautiful fabulous fabric. I bought just one yard of this fabric with the trucks, I am making a little blanket for Tommy. I'll post a pic when it's done. I am famous for starting projects and not finishing them, but I do so solemnly swear to finish this if it kills me.


Just like a kid in a candy store! You knew I was going to say that, didn't you.


No he didn't buy it.


This was the cutest old pop-up book ever! One vendor had a ton of these, I could've sat there all day.


And then back to the old grind. Here is Adam plugging away at spelling. For some reason this week's words have been a breeze to practice, but last week included other, mother, brother, and wow were those tough for him. But he only got one wrong!


Monkey see, monkey do!

7 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

dont you just love downtown b.c. !!!!
so glad you 2 were able to get away by yourselves for the day :)
looks like you had fun.

Pam said...

Awww you love birds you!
I too love those pop up books. Did you get one? I don't have many because they just don't last long. I have a few in hiding, waiting for the day when they can be enjoyed and not destroyed.

Kara said...

Steph, yes I love downtown B.C.! I miss being there every week, I would often go to the Pepper Tree Place on my lunch hour when I worked over there!

Pam- I did not get a pop up book for that very reason. Anna would destroy it in minutes.

Jackie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love candy - I may have to check out that candy store.

Amanda said...

Fun Fun!

The Johnston's said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its only been 10 years. If feels like you have been in are family for longer then that. Looking at Anniversary's, Kyle and I are just 3 years behind you two.

The Talberts said...

Happy Anniversary! How fun!
I love that I don't think I've ever seen you post a picture of Casey where he isn't smiling. Glad you guys had a good time. :)