Friday, December 18, 2009


Rachel and Adam had their "Holiday" program at school. I think the preschoolers mentioned Christmas in one of their songs, but none of the other classes did. Booooo hisssssssssss.
On a happy note, Adam was VERY excited when he saw me in the crowd. He said, "There's my Mommy!!!" It made me so happy I wanted to cry.


Anna loves to write. She makes delicate little marks on the paper.


Amanda stopped in with her precious bundle the other day. Tommy just couldn't get enough of her!


The other night Tommy crawled under here and fell asleep. Anna snuggled up next to him.


Casey came home last night with this remote control tarantula. Adam thought it was awesome. Anna kept backing away in total fear.

As usual, I got lots of help baking today.

4 comments:

Liz K said...

your kids crack me up! They are always falling asleep in the funniest places...mine barely fall asleep in their beds!

Jenny said...

I'm with Abby. That thing looks scary.

Jenny LaBo said...

Awww Adam!!!!! The trantula thing was too much. Seriously.
Amanda looks great! :)

Pam said...

Adam, you are the guy! Mommy's love that stuff :)
Anna, I'm with you. That tarantula freaks me out too.