Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This and That


This is Adam. He fell and hurt his chin.
Haha ahhahahha hahahahah. Poor guy.


Barb came over and played on New Year's Eve. Anna kept sneaking into her purse.


Sometimes it's a little unnerving, the way they stare at me while I'm baking.

I have been patiently waiting for a musical Veihl child to come along... I think this one's it! (It only took 5 tries. See, persistence pays off.)


The kids got all sorts of Play Doh paraphernalia for Christmas. My personal favorite was the dental one, of course.


When you need a nap, you need a nap. Location is unimportant.


Here she is an hour later, pretty much unphased by all the activity.


I know exactly how you feel, Tommy.

12 comments:

Liz K said...

I know that I have said this before, but it cracks me up how your kids fall asleep anywhere! And they stay there!

Kara said...

Liz, they must be used to the noise????

Kentucky Kate said...

We have that alphabet puzzle too!

Jenny LaBo said...

I wish I could sleep like that! Well not with my rear in the air...no one needs that. I can hardly wait to bring the kid over to play!!

undergroundcrowds said...

:)

Amanda Irene said...

cute! that anna! your girls are so pretty.

Laurie said...

I would be checking out Barb's purse too, it's very cute. :)

Jenny, will you bring Nate over to play with us too? :)

Pam Wickman said...

I want to be in on the play date :)

Oh and Barb, that is a cute purse, I might have done the same thing.

As for the staring family...you know their just waiting for something to fall. Who needs a puppy when you have toddlers?

chris k said...

I love the poor picture of Tommy upset and is his mother calming him??? NO!!! She's taking a picture! LOL

Jackie said...

Abby and Anna look a lot a like in the picture of them watching you bake.

The Johnston's said...

Abby and Anna are looking more and more like each other. You could probably pass them as twins soon.

Thank you for Liams birthday card it was very cute.

The Talberts said...

We have that alphabet puzzle!