Friday, January 22, 2010

My Babies



Here is a picture from Monday night after walking in the door from work.
I love my job. I am so thankful I stuck out clinicals and now I can work a great job part time and be home most of the time with my babies (which I do love more than my "career").
Which brings me to my next bit of news. There will be one more baby to love in this house come August. I didn't think we had any more room in this house, but we will make it work. For some reason God decided we weren't done when all this time we had been hemming and hawing about what "we" thought we should do. As always, I'm not in control. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" was an awesome book, but God is more awesome. He heeeee! I am excited. Anna will be 2 on Aug 7 and I am due on Aug 11.

16 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congradulations!!!!
Um it might be the book. The day it arrived I found out it was pregnant. Just a thought. So happy for you!

Kelly Glupker said...

As soon as I saw your title on my blog I thought, "she's pregnant!" You KNOW I'm excited for you!

Betsy said...

FANTASTIC!!! So happy for you all!! You get the pickles at MOPS!!

Betsy

Pam said...

YIPPEEE!! I love that you, Jenny and I are all pregant together. I'm thinking this will probably be the only time. :) Can't wait to see you and hug you!

chris k said...

Congratulations. I am so not drinking the water at church. Hooray for me on Sunday mornings.

Anonymous said...

Kara,
You know I am so happy for you.
~Cathy

Phil Luter said...

Isn't it about time for twins?

running shoes said...

Congratulations!!

Kara said...

Thanks, friends!
Phil, there was clearly ONE tiny baby in the ultrasound at the dr.'s office last week. Sorry. But I sure was relieved!

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited for you! :)

Amanda said...

yep it was the book. hahahh two weeks after I got it I was pregnant too!! hhhaaahahha congrats you guys!!

Jackie said...

Congrats! Are you doing this just to get free dinner from your MOPS friends? I would cook for you anyway, new baby or not. :) This is very exciting!

The Talberts said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. But dang .. I think my hopes of catching up with you are dismal at this point. And yeah .. my husband has all kinds of jokes about how well Taking Charge of Your Fertility worked for us. ;)

Kara said...

For some reason my comments aren't going to my email, and I checked the settings - they SHOULD be.

Jackie, you just bring on that healthy food. You're such a good cook.
Melissa- you and Ben are awesome! I would seriously have to have all my reproductive parts hacked out in order to not get pregnant.

krissy said...

that's wonderful!!!!

Jenny said...

yeah, um, this would be a post I missed. OBVIOUSLY. what on earth?! It might have been that day when I clicked "mark all as read" in google reader because I had over 900 posts I hadn't read, but seriously, I will NEVER do that again.

CONGRATS!!!