Saturday, November 28, 2009

We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house. Casey had to work as usual. I'm trying not to be bitter. After all, our anniversary is coming up next weekend and he took Friday off. Wooo hooooooooooo!


I can't believe my kid is reading my old books already! She found this on grandma's shelf and read it in 2 days. I'm pretty sure she reads faster than I do.


The perfect Thanksgiving afternoon. Anna was in awe of grandpa's blanket. Actually it was Becca's, and Becca promptly snatched it off as soon as she saw it there.


So we were watching the Rockette's (I think that's who they were) on PBS and the girls got very excited. Anna loves to dance around, Rachel tends to get her all riled up. I guess that's what siblings are for.


This is totally off the subject (do I ever have a subject?), but Tommy and Abby were playing this afternoon and I heard Tommy say, "Yeah, I've been to Egypt lots of times. I take my mail truck."
I chuckle every time I think about it!

5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

It's nice that Tommy takes the mail that far. What a kid! :) I love the pictures!

The Talberts said...

ha. I love listening to the conversations little ones have with their siblings when they think no one is listening. :)

Liz K said...

She reads faster than you because she doesn't have 5 kids and a husband to take care of!

undergroundcrowds said...

I know what you mean about the no subject blogs...random is good, right?

Amanda Irene said...

too funny. I needed that. *smile*