Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Birthday Girl


Abby turned 3 years old shortly after midnight last night! I love her with all my heart. She loves to play with her siblings and run around in her underwear. It's great to be 3!
Casey's family came over on Saturday, so that's when we had the cake and present ceremony. :)


Abby got a little help from Adam when it came time to blowing out the candles.


Abby got some books and cute jammies for her birthday.
I love this picture because Tommy is just being... Tommy.


Grandma Maude made Abby this nice cozy flannel quilt. It's heavy, but she still wants to cart it around the house. :)


Today Casey and I took Abby shopping- no other kids along! She picked out this Playschool vacuum cleaner. She has been sharing quite nicely with Tommy. We heard them in the boys room say, "OK, lets go suck up some bad guys!"
Go get 'em, kids.

5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

ADORABLE!

chris k said...

Abby came and showed me the new blanket in the nursery and I thought it was very unique. Love it and maybe she and Tommy would like to come over and suck up the bad guys over here too.

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Abby girl! We love you!

Maybe she will give up 'stinky' now that she has a new blankie. :) Or maybe not.

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Abby!
Your new balnket is so cute!

Laura Wells said...

I saw a bad guy under my rug, I'm sure that's why it was a rough day. Can your kids vacuum over here?