Tuesday, November 24, 2009


This costume is two sizes too small, but it sure is good for a laugh.


Abby is really starting to get into coloring. I love her little body.


Adam's new hobby is sharpening. Crayons, pencils, pens if I don't catch him soon enough...


It finally came out. Last night I had to put Rachel in a head lock to get her nasty loose snaggletooth out of there. Even her best friend at school told her it was gross. Now that's an honest friend. So after a slightly tearful extraction, my relationship with my daughter was restored after a couple bucks were handed over. Now look at that smile. Then she wanted her other tooth out. What does she think- I'm made out of money???

9 comments:

Liz K said...

I love love love that photo of the pencil! So cute!

Jackie said...

My sister (who is a teacher) and I just had a discussion about boys and sharpening pencils - it is their first introduction to mechanical tools. They are fascinated by how it works, etc. She said that stapling is popular at school too. Jacob likes to click the pens - up, down, up, down. It drove me nuts until her and I talked about boys and their first "tools".

Laurie said...

That's the smallest pencil I've EVER seen! :)

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

Pam said...

Your family ALWAYS makes me smile.

Kelly Glupker said...

I can always count on your blog to make me laugh! (small pencil, Rachel's true friend)

The Johnston's said...

I can't believe Casey didn't talk her into letting him take it out. When I was little he talk me into tying my tooth to a door. Then he got to slam the door closed. Given After the pain was gone I did think it was kinda cool but man did it hurt. I wasn't brave enough to try tying a tooth to a remote controlled car.

Hope You Have A Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The Talberts said...

Ugh. I do not look forward to the tooth-losing time of my parenting. Loose teeth and teeth being pulled out .. it all makes me feel queasy.

Amanda Irene said...

Its hard to be a scary monster when you are so darn cute!

Amanda Irene said...

yeah I am thinking that kara can pull my kids teeth. Thats what freinds are for right?