Friday, May 7, 2010

Trying to Get a Pic of the Belly- 26 weeks

Tommy likes to take pics, and I really don't have any good belly shots, so I let him go to it. I should've known this would end up ugly...

Here we are- 26 weeks. I see by my ticker I have less than 100 days to go now. That's rather frightening. I feel like I have a month to go, so I hope I'm still mobile by August.


Rachel wants a picture WITHOUT Adam in it.


And we're still crying, even though Adam is long gone.


She still loves her mommy. :)

5 comments:

the johnson crew said...

awe, congratulations, i didn't realize you had another bambino on the way.

:)

Pam said...

You look so cute!!!
How did Rachel's hair get so wavy? Did she sleep in braids? I used to do that. :)

Kara said...

Yes Janelle, I'm trying to keep up with you. :)

Pam- yes she slept in braids. I don't know how she can sleep with them in, it would drive me nuts! The things we do for beauty.

the johnson crew said...

my girls wear braids for weeks... and massive barretts, and they don't seem to mind either.

kara, so this is number six? we are hoping to keep ours caped at six until we can get out of this apartment. :)

Jackie said...

Check out your beautiful straight white teeth in that last photo! I always notice teeth.