Thursday, June 24, 2010

Flowers for Amanda


EVERYBODY wants to help water.


I love my screened in porch. This is where I sit and dream about frolicking in the yard again. I am heavy with child and still very sore from coughing. I know I'm not suffering like Paul in prison or anything, but there are days where I just want to cry and get some more ice cream. But now that's not even as fun because I've been getting heart burn lately. I can't win.


My astilbe compared to Amanda's are very... puny. So I took a close up so it looks rather nice and fluffy. Adam loves this one.


Awww, the boys are sharing. That's just a bonus photo.


Lily 'Pollyanna' and my favorite unnamed daisy.
This is one of the few lilies to survive the rabbit.


Burgundy gaillardia


Daylily 'Gordon Biggs'. It might be Briggs, I don't exactly remember.

5 comments:

Liz K said...

you poor thing! These last weeks are so hard, aren't they! Hang in there, as much as you feel it isn't true, you can't stay pregnant forever!

Amanda Irene said...

you know I don't see the names I am to busy going ooo thats pretty, ooo thats pretty, ooo I want one...
thanks! Oh and by the way my milk weed....gone. It was a cone flower coming up its orange or yellow its pretty but I have to find a new milk weed flower. Maybe a different color this time!

Kara said...

Thanks, Liz. I've just never been so miserable before. Can't wait to be healthy again.

Amanda- after I pop this baby out we will have to go see what's left for clearance plants... I have a couple spots I need to fill. :) Definitely butterfly weed!

Jackie said...

I have flower envy! They look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kara..Are you still going to be around on the 19th? I have a cleaning appt. and I don't trust anyone else..

Sue McGregor