Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Past Week

Oh there are so many pics of a new baby, I never know where to begin! Bethany is a wonderful baby. She cries to let me know she's hungry, and that's about it. She eats every 3 hours like clockwork. Unfortunately she is the pokiest eater ever, so the household runs amuck while she is nursing. She usually sleeps from 10pm-2am, then gets up once or twice more after that. Usually because she has a blow out in her diaper that I can hear from across the room. I'm just glad all systems are working properly. The kids fight over who's turn it is to hold her.


Thomas begs to lay on the couch with Bethany. He loves her so much.


Yes, I'm getting the stink eye already.


Bethany and Noel (my friend Pam's babe). They are just 2 months apart.


The boys have always loved this all-terrain tricycle. The seat broke off it, but Casey replaced it with a bike seat, and it just keeps on going...


Kicking her big feet around

2 comments:

krissy said...

She is precious! Thanks for your comments on the name lists. Next time your having a good cry just think of me and smile, we're probably sniffling together!

Jackie said...

She is so cute! I love the picture of her and Tommy.