Friday, August 27, 2010

Three Weeks Old

Well, I think 6 kids has officially kicked my butt. But I'm thankful for a baby that sleeps pretty good at night, so that does make the days bearable. It seems like so much has been going on. Let's see...

* I think I had mastitis. Yeah, that's always enjoyable.

* We put our house up for sale. We would love to have 4 bedrooms and a couple acres. Don't know if it will ever happen, but all we can do is try.

* We had family photos taken by Amber yesterday. It went really well, I can't wait to hang one on my wall. In my new farmhouse. That doesn't exist yet.

* I hate school shopping. My children aren't weird shaped. I don't know what the problem is. I don't have time to make clothes right now.

* I have 2 more Mondays off before I go back to work. Where did the time go?

Here are a couple photos from today. It is GORGEOUS out!!!




9 comments:

Betsy said...

Love the picture of Tommy & Bethany. Such sweet faces.

Betsy

Pocket said...

Hi! I don't know who you are but I was blog browsing and found yours through Krissy's blog. I saw that you had baby pictures so I couldn't help myself, and OH. MY. GOODNESS! That last pic of baby and big brother just melted my heart. We have a four month old, and that picture makes me want to have another one RIGHT NOW!!

Kara said...

Betsy- I know you can't wait to get your hands on my baby!! :)

Hi Pocket! I've seen your comments on Krissy's blog, I'm happy to have you visit!
After our first baby (8 yrs ago) I couldn't wait to have another- so I'm all for having them close together. They play pretty good most of the time!

Kentucky Kate said...

You are such a superwoman! I reached the boiling point with three kids and I instantly knew exactly how you felt. With half as many kids. Keep it up momma.

Laurie said...

Oh man, I was going to get Tommy a weed eater for Christmas, but I see he already has one....well, maybe a chainsaw then. :) hehe

I love all the pics that Amber took...I think you should get the cd. :)

The Johnston's said...

Tommy will be a big help when he is old enough to do yard work. I hope Liam will help when he is older. What a big boy the time is going by fast.

Amanda said...

love these pics

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures

Jackie said...

The picture of Tommy and Bethany is great!