Saturday, October 2, 2010


No, Anna has no problems at all with not being the baby any more. That's the problem with typing, you can't hear my sarcasm.


Pretty much every picture I take of Tommy he's doing this...


or this.


How she gets poop all the way up to her armpit I'll never know.

Today is my mom's birthday! She and my grandma came over Thursday and helped me make applesauce. It was great. I was going to post a pic of the event, but it was not very flattering. My grandma's always cute, but the rest of us? Not so much.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

hahhahahahah thats wonderful!! You are so blessed with poop!!

Amanda said...

looking back at the picture I think she is smiling a little. hee hee. There are so many pics here I have to go look at the rest........floooooowwwwwwers.

Phil Luter said...

You may be the only person I know that posts pictures of poop up to the armpits.

Angie, Jon, Ty, Wyatt & Levi said...

I totally get the poop up to the armpits....Wyatt used to get it all the way up to the back of his neck! I was a very quiet process that surprised us every time. I love baby poop!

undergroundcrowds said...

looks like she has a smile on her face...

krissy said...

haha! Let the poop posts continue! I LOVE that she's smiling like that.

Jackie said...

That is a lot of poop!