Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November

Bear with me- it's been a month since I blogged. I tried to narrow it down to the highlights...


We are borrowing Nate's Bumbo seat. She loves it! I can't believe that my baby will be 4 months old in a couple days. She's drooling like a madwoman, rolling across the living room, and generally just making us smile all the time. Such a good baby, I'm thinking I'd like to end on a high note. :)


Abby turned 4 on the 17th! Daddy was at work, but I couldn't let her day go by without a cupcake at least. And yes, it's November and we still have a hard time finding clothes around here.


Abby and grandma got to celebrate their birthdays together on the 20th. Awwwww, ain't they cute?


Here is the apron I won from Amber's blog! Isn't it adorable?!?! Her sister-in-law makes them, she has an etsy shop I believe.


Rachel and her mini-me. If you compare their baby pics... wow.


Barb found these mugs in Harbor Beach a while back. The girls really think they are cool!


I am so so happy that Bethany will take a bottle when I'm at work on Mondays. Anna started to feed her when Casey wasn't looking! I'm glad he snapped a pic for me. :)


A lady at the thrift store commented on how strong Casey's genes were. Definitely a resemblance there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your family pics. You don't blog enough, but I understand. Abby looks adorable in her apron. You have some cute kiddos there. Thanks! ~Cathy

The Talberts said...

So good to read an update from you! I love the apron and love, love, love that your kids are naked in November. There is a lot of bare skin around our table, too. ;)

Jackie said...

Bethany is getting so big! When did that happen? The apron is super cute! Kaitlyn needs one!

krissy said...

Okay, I'm really not trying to take this too far but have you noticed that we managed to come out with babies that look similar again? If you don't think so then never mind. I don't want to scare you. :-)

Kara said...

Krissy, you could never scare me- yes I have noticed that!!!

Amanda said...

happy to see pictures of the kids. Funny you may begin and end with the same looking child. hah You said rachel was easy going too.

You can let abby know I bake in my underware and apron too! hahaha