Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fun with B.B.

I can't believe Bethany is 5 months old already! We sure are glad she's a part of our family.


Thomas likes to share the silky blanket with his baby sister. He frequently declares that she's the "best" one in the family. I'm not sure why, probably because she's so darn cute.


Here B. is helping Daddy with Scrabble. Sometimes when he's stumped she whispers ideas into his ear. No wonder he always wins.


B. likes to go for rides in the Bumbo seat. When you have big brothers, everything turns into a vehicle.


B. likes to lounge around in her new jammies from Aunt Laurie. These are my favorite- they fit nice and snug, yet roomy enough in the feet (from Children's Place).

4 comments:

Pam said...

Ohhh I love her! The jammies in the last pic. Perfect. Noel has a snugger pair from my mom that she wears all the time. She is so cute!

Amanda said...

aww. I have a picture of the kids pushing elise around in a BOX loaded with teddy bears and blankets. I know what you mean about the ..everything is a vehicle..

p.s. is it summer yet? I want to see my flowers!

krissy said...

she is precious Kara!

The Talberts said...

oh we have a couple of jammies just like that (in different patterns) from children's place that we have gotten as hand-me-downs or at thrift shops and i love them, too! zippers are so wonderful for changing squiggly babies' diapers - especially in the middle of the night.

she's a doll.