Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Table Conversation


Sometimes I like to look through my blog and laugh at the things the boys say.

Adam is obsessed with where on the animal cuts of meat come from. Monday night Casey made a ham, and the package said "butt" on it. Well, the kids obviously found this hilarious. So while we were eating, there was a (rare) brief moment of silence, and Adam says, "Yeah, it's just not supper without a pork butt."
And Tommy says in his 5 year old manly voice, (very slow and drawn out), "It's ALL about the pork butt..."

And so are the days of our lives.

12 comments:

Pam said...

I am CRACKING Up! Hilarious!

Laurie said...

Laugh OUT LOUD funny!!! BOYS gotta love them. :)

Liz K said...

oh I can't wait to share a meal with your family! They all crack me up!

Betsy said...

Oh my! I laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes!! Never a dull moment with boys in the house.

Betsy said...

Oh my! I laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes!! Never a dull moment with boys in the house.

Jenny LaBo said...

soooo FUNNY!

Jenny said...

hahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

running shoes said...

Ha! Your kids are hilarious!

I like your thinking with the Cheesecake idea... although Tom's preference is peanut butter anything.
So you basically just had to bake 6 cheesecakes?

running shoes said...

You must make GREAT cheesecakes!

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine mealtimes at your house! Of course, you know this won't stop as they get older. Wonder what it will be like at the Veihl house at dinner when they are in their teens??? Not that far off.
~Cathy

Rachael Neal said...

So funny! :)

Amanda said...

bahh abhah ahahahha