Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Isn't this excitin'?! "


The title of this post is what Anna says on the potty all the time. :) She's almost 2 1/2. I just have to brag for a moment- she wore underwear all day today with no accidents!!! She did wear a diaper for her nap, but woke up dry and went right to the potty and did her business. I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. I'm sure you understand. Yesterday every time I went into the bathroom there was a dirty pull-up laying on the floor. Um, no. I can't afford that. So I told Casey she was not going to wear one at all today. She could pee in her underwear all she wanted. Apparently she didn't like the idea of that.


These two make me laugh. They are getting along better these days, but they'll both be glad when summer is here and they can hang out with their brothers more.

I knew the day would come, but I don't feel ready. Bethany is becoming mobile and it's really putting a crimp in my lifestyle. She is dragging herself over to interesting objects. She's starting to nibble on books.
The poor thing has been sick all week. She's been coughing and her nose is raw from all the snot running out. But she's sleeping pretty good at night, so I'm extremely thankful for that.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

your girls are so cute! Aaron and Evan are getting along better these days too - it's very exciting! And great job on the early potty training! We are at about 20%...oops.

The Talberts said...

Aww Eli is doing the potty thing right now, too. Fun stuff.