Monday, June 18, 2007

Fun Weekend!


Aunt Sarah is THRILLED to be back in Michigan. Sarah and Kyle are now living in Cheboygan and are expecting their first baby around Christmas time.


I ran to Deckerville for the day on Saturday so Jenny and I could go to Forester Park. It is always fun to go back to the old stomping grounds. I sure will miss her when she goes back to AZ.


You can't go to the lake without getting ice cream!


When Jenny and I were at the beach we ran into my sister-in-law Jen and the twins Luke and Logan.


I don't think I'll ever be able to tell them apart.


It's very rare to get a picture of Adam these days. He usually runs away crying. THis is at my parents.


I don't know who has more fun- Steve or the kids.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

You did have quite a busy weekend Kara. Glad you had fun. I love the pic of Steve pulling the kids. Did he make that just for them?

Kara said...

No, but I think that's all he's used it for so far! It was a kit and he just put it together.

Kelly Glupker said...

I thought that first picture was of Laurie. They sure do look a lot alike!

Laurie said...

Kelly, we get that a lot. I especially like when people think I'm the younger one. I am 8 years older than Sarah. :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Yeah, I wouldn't have guessed you were older. I hope your sister doesn't read this. If it makes her feel any better, people often think I'm older than my sister, but I'm not.