Sunday, June 17, 2007

I have a new computer!

I have been a little absent in blogging because my old computer just couldn't handle it anymore. It would take about 20 minutes just to load my blog, and frankly who has that kind of time? We have been very busy around here with visitors, had lots of fun with Sarah and Kyle and Jenny and Josh. I went on a "date" with Amanda on Friday night, and yesterday I went to Deckerville to see my parents and Jenny and Josh once again. I'll post some pictures of the fun later. Since it is Father's Day I'm going to hang out in the back yard with my hubby and kids!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I would give up after 20 minutes too!! I'm looking forward to Tuesday with the girls.

Phil Luter said...

What does the phrase "madder than a wet hen" mean?

Kara said...

you are a cruel cruel man Phil Luter. If I didn't like your wife so well I would just sit in the wading pool in my own back yard.

Pam said...

Do I want to know what he did???

Kara said...

what is your father famous for at the pool? Other than his stunning tan.

Phil Luter said...

Its my "old man" at work. If I didn't like your husband and kids --- I would still like you. I guess it was funnier when you talked about getting Tracey wet in the sprinkler or Adam was squirting me. When its over 90 degrees I get impulsive. But I don't mean to be cruel, heartless, evil, and mean. I certainly won't put my life in danger like that again. I also understand why Casey is so nice to you (besides being in love).

Kara said...

I'm glad to hear that. We'll be over again soon. We always are. :)