Saturday, June 2, 2007

It's Saturday


It's always fun to throw all the toys out and just sit in the box.


Casey started reshingling the shed today. That's Dean lending a hand. Unfortunately Casey had to go to work this afternoon, so his project went unfinished. Tomorrow's not supposed to be so hot, so that will be a relief.


I wish he got that excited over vegetables.


Poor poor Jake- note the sling. I'll let Laurie tell you about that one.


My kids love to play in a pile of blankets. It can be 90 degrees in this house and they are still making a pile of blankets. Abby was actually looking for Adam, he popped his little head out right before I took the picture.


my mom and Abby. Abby is not as cuddly as she used to be, sorry Jenny.

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Darn, I missed out on the rest of the cuddly stage!
Look Jake is taking after Laurie!
So sweet.

Kara said...

Ha Ha! Good one Jen!

Laurie said...

I like that Jenny, I wish I could say he was doing something fun when it happened. I'll post about the incident.