Friday, October 16, 2009


Abby has a heap of blankets that she moves from location to location. Here they have settled on our bed for a little story time. It's nice that the older kids do this with the younger ones. It really does get easier the older they get.


Um, this is my skirt. My son is in my skirt, along with every toy that he could possibly stuff in there. I'm at a loss for words.


Rachel had to make sure that Anna had a toothbrush for the picture, too.


Yesterday I went with Adam's first grade class to the pumpkin farm. It was cold, but everyone had a great time as usual.

5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Tommy looks good in green ;)
LOVE the toothbrushing picture!

The Johnston's said...

That is a very cute picture of the girls.

Jenny said...

music to my ears is this - "it really does get easier the older they get" - maybe we can have more kids after all. :-)

We had a couple extra kids at the house yesterday - maybe it was just their personalities or their ages being too close to my kiddos, but it wiped me OUT! I cannot handle the whining. Thankfully, my kids have learned that. LOL.

Amanda Irene said...

first your dress now (today on the phone) your nylons!! Boys! Love that cheeze grin!

chris k said...

Doesn't everyone wear their skirts and shove toys in them? You better watch out because I've seen videos of kids shoving things in their clothes. I think the video is called America's Dumbest Crooks. Hopefully, Tommy is waaaaaay too smart to be caught in a store in Mom's skirt. JK