Monday, October 5, 2009

The Usual


Somebody has decided that they are through with naps. Hmmm who could that be??? Here she is "watching" Jeopardy, so it's about 7:30 pm. At least she sleeps 12 hrs at night.


It's that time of year again! My frozen stash of applesauce ran out months ago, so I am soooo happy that the fresh apples are here!


I don't know what she's yelling about. Casey took this picture, she was probably afraid he was going to take her broom away.


Even though they are 5 years apart, Rachel and Abby really like to play together.


We watched our nephew Liam for a few hours on Friday. If there was ever a perfect child, this would be it. I love him. He followed Tommy around all afternoon, they were so cute.


My son cleaned his room today after school. Shocking. He was very proud to show me when I got home.
He didn't do so hot on his spelling test last week (60%), but this week he seems to know most of the words- yell tell mall call, you get the picture.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Your usual looks like our usual. Only I don't know how to make applesauce. Do you make the freezer kind? That's what my mom makes....I need to make some with her now that you mention it.

Kara said...

Yes, I just throw my in plastic containers and freeze it. I have that big freezer in the garage that has lots of room in it. I think it tastes better than the canned kind anyway.

Jenny LaBo said...

Freezer applesauce? That sounds good. I like the picture of Adams clean room and Anna in the background getting something out from under the bed. :)

Laura Wells said...

Post directions on your freezer applesauce please. I 've been wondering if I could freeze the stuff. I bet Liam loves coming to your house--as an only child I LOVED going to friends' houses with lots of siblings.

Amanda Irene said...

Love that picture of anna!

yumm on the fresh apples!

Jackie said...

He cleaned his own room? Awesome! Who cares about spelling then. Just kidding.