Thursday, August 23, 2007

A little redecorating


So here it is- the BEFORE shot of the room- faded curtains, dirty shag carpet, peach walls with crayon marks... and I don't know what Adam is doing here, but it makes the photo interesting.


And here is the new and improved pink room for the girls! Casey goes right to town with whatever task I lay in front of him. He did a very nice job on the taping between the walls and the ceiling, Ben would be impressed. I love to pick out paint and have him do all the work. You can see the original peach color on the inside of the closet doors. :)


Tommy sinking his tootsies into the new carpet. It is light green, kind of hard to tell in the picture. Carpet came at 7:30 this morning!


Here is a cute little wall hanging with pegs that I picked up at a garage sale for $5.oo. Rachel loved it, and it went perfectly with the paint I had already picked out!

2 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

CUTE!
Good job Casey!

Laurie said...

I love the pink, now we'll have to find some hello kitty stuff for the girls. :)