Sunday, August 5, 2007

Special Visitors





What a great weekend! Amanda cut my hair Saturday morn (yes again, I think I'm addicted to it), Saturday afternoon I received a phone call from my favorite little missionary- Robyn Lenz! They stopped in for a bit and brought with them hot and ready pizza. I know Josh will be jealous about that one. Little Michael is getting so big, and he really liked Abby. Who doesn't?! This morning Pastor Matt played his trumpet with us. Wow what a difference that made. :) While we were practicing, who walked in? None other than Angie M, back from China. So glad you're back, Angie, can't wait to see some pictures! A friend of Casey's -his name is Mike- showed up for church today. Always nice to meet some of the people he works with. THere was a pot-luck after church. YUM! THen I saw pregnant Pam for a moment while on my way to Heather's to get my back tweaked a bit. SO that's my weekend in a nutshell.

4 comments:

TraceyLD said...

It was sure great to see the Lenz family. I can't believe it has been 8 months since they left.

I thought your hair looked shorter today.

Josh said...

Wow. Wish we could have been there, for all of it but the hair-cutting. That just doesn't interest me all that much.

Jenny LaBo said...

I miss the Lenzs!
I hope you guys had fun!

Kara said...

So glad to see the LaBo's internet up and running! I missed your little faces in the comment section.

Yes, I had fun with Robyn and Levi. Casey was at work already, but at least he got to see them at church the next day.