Thursday, August 9, 2007

More visitors!


The star of my summer flowers- the butterfly bush!


Our friend Emma is always ready with a smile.


Andrew and Abby



Adam and Rachel having a "picnic" by the swingset. It will be strange when she is off to school for the day.


Tommy checking out the baby belly. Aunt Sarah is really starting to pop out now!


Are'nt they photogenic?


Chris came over Tuesday night and taught us a new game. I don't know how to spell it, but it was really fun!


A rare cudding moment with Rachel.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the one of you and Rachel cuddling. It was rare for her to cuddle even as a baby I remember. Miss independent.

Kara said...

Yeah, the nurse called yesterday to get all her health info for her upcoming adenoidectomy. THe nurse asked, "So who does she like to cuddle with- you or your husband?" I told her neither. She will have her blankie and that will hopefully do the trick.

Laurie said...

This is good stuff to remember for journaling in scrapbooks. :)

Pam said...

We love the game Chris brought over too, Carcasonne?
I miss game night at your house.

Kara said...

Yes Pam, that's the game!

Weren't game nights the best? Sometimes I'll look at pictures from those days.. Brian and Lorraine just started dating, James B. was here, my things have changed!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of andrew looking at abby. Aaawwww. Then again I am his mother.
Amanda