Sunday, November 18, 2007

Church Potluck



After Sunday service today we had a great meal. But the best part of the day was seeing Robyn and Levi and their growing family! I even got to hold little Daniel, such a cutie. The speaker for the morning service was from New Tribes Institute, and even a couple of their students gave their testimonies, which is always so encouraging. I wish I would've taken more pictures, I did see Cathy with her camera out, maybe we'll see some of those! We missed you today Phil- hope you're feeling better soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kara, I was taking pictures for the directory. Never did take a picture of the entire group. Now that would have been a great picture for the directory. Taking attendance was tough this morning! The table thing - you know.

Amanda Irene said...

I was soo bummed to miss this!! I got 13 scrap pages done though.

Phil Luter said...

I am glad someone missed me. I sure missed being there. Cathy did bring a plate home to me though its not the same eating a microwaved meal without my church family.

Jenny LaBo said...

Ilike your green jacket. Very stylish!