Friday, November 16, 2007

Someone's in the Kitchen with Kara


Abby is VERY eager to get started on her birthday cake. I will do that when they go to bed tonight.


Who would dare do this?!?!?!?


The guilty party- I think we all guessed that one correctly.


Now that Thomas and Abby are napping, Adam and I can get down to serious business- making some muffins for the bazaar at Rachel's school tomorrow. The money from the bake sale goes to the school. I bet that pecan pumpkin cake would fetch a pretty penny.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

The bite out of the bread made me laugh. :) It should make you feel good that they love your baking so much.

Pam said...

I laughed too! How funny :) They know good bread when they see it!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!!!!!!

The Johnston's said...

It is funny how much a picture can tell you. I see tommy, in that photo with his mouth open and see what he is say to everyone who is going to see him. Yep, it was me and it is good. Ha haa I got it first.

Sarah J