Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am excited about tomorrow! I love my mom's cooking, and I know all my friends feel the same way about their moms (Don't ever get into an argument with Pam about who's mom is the better cook- because you won't win). My brother and his fam will be there, too.
Rachel made this little napkin holder at school, I used to love crafting in elementary. My favorite thing I ever made was the paper mache duck in Mrs. Falk's 3rd grade class. Man, were they ugly, but everyone's had a distinct look.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone- I'll post pictures when I get back.

6 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Have fun Kara!!! I hear it is supposed to snow, so be careful. Honk at the Wilsons for me! My mom just got the bathroom all done. :) You should stop and see it!

Pam said...

Now Kara, ALL moms are good cooks right? Now my GRANDMA, no one can compete with her stuffing :)
In all seriousness, enjoy your family, someone else cooking and just being with those you love most. Love you and hopefully will see you on Sunday :)

Amanda Irene said...

Yes do be careful! I am spending thanksgiving with caseys family his brother is hosting and making almost everything including the turkey. Enjoy the home cooking from your moms!!

Kara said...

my neighbor and Casey both told me this morning that snow is coming!!! I hope just a dusting.

Jenny LaBo said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

TraceyLD said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Veihl family!
Great napkin holder that Rachel made. My girls are bring home loads of art projects. It's hard to keep them all but I want too. Of course they think I have every one they ever made.