Sunday, April 6, 2008

Laurie's Baby Shower


We had a great time at Laurie's shower Saturday afternoon. I just loved seeing all the little outfits she got for her baby. I can't wait to see the baby wearing them! Laurie is doing great (she is napping on my couch as I am writing this) and just has a month and a half to go! I get to go with her tomorrow night to her birthing class because Dean has to work. Laurie is going to learn breathing techniques, and I am hoping to reap the benefits as well. I always want to hold my breath during contractions, hopefully I'll remember this information come August!

7 comments:

Pam said...

It was a really really nice shower. All those girly little clothes are so cute. You guys did a great job :)

Amanda Irene said...

So bummed I can't be everywhere at one time!!! Ahh.

Kelly Glupker said...

Hold your breath??!?!? That's the worst thing you can do - and yet you still don't take any drugs. You amaze me.

Kara said...

Pam- Thanks! I love baby showers and food and friends. It is a great combination. :)

Amanda- you were missed! I had some cake for you.

Kelly- we all deal with pain in our own way, I guess. Abby was by far the longest labor, but the easiest. Adam was very quick and very painful, I don't know which I prefer.

Jenny LaBo said...

Great pictures! I love the side view.

chris k said...

Such fun seeing all of the little girl clothes. The cake was wonderful Amanda. I had a great time and thanks Pam for letting me "grab" Evan and hold your little guy. Next time, I promise that I will just look. I loved the slide show, by the way.

Heather said...

The shower was really great. The food was really good, and the decorations were cute. Me and Harper had a good time.