Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's almost turkey day!


Well, not much going on around here tonight. I promised Amanda I would blog so she wouldn't miss me for the 2 days that I'm out of town. Casey has to work, so I'm heading to my parents. There's some good eats there, I can't wait for tomorrow! I made the crescent rolls that Melissa posted a week or so ago, they turned out very nice. That's my contribution to the dinner tomorrow. :)

Thomas is on the lookout for the perfect recipe. We enjoy looking at cookbooks and magazines, even though all I ever do is bake. I like the precise measurements of baking. Good cooks just throw a little of this and a little of that in, and that just doesn't go with my personality I guess.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. God has provided everything we needed again this year despite of another mouth to feed in this house. We are so grateful.

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

That's always been my reason for loving to bake, too! I take comfort in how precise baking is. No nonsense. If you can read, you can bake. Love it.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Pam said...

Kara you are one of the best bakers I know. I love to eat your treats. I myself like to cook better than baking. I like to try new things and adding what I think would be best.
Enjoy your day, tell your family hello from me. See you Sunday!

Amanda Irene said...

I agree we have so much to be thankful for.

Thanks for the post now I cqan make it till you come home!