Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photo Meme #5

Melissa from the great state of Kentucky wanted to see a pic of something I'm proud of and something I'm ashamed of.

Something I'm proud of...

I had to go digging for these- my medals from solo/ensemble from jr. and sr. high. I hated going to this event every year (terrible nerves), but it was something every self respecting musician had to do. I don't even remember what the striped medals are from, maybe honors band?


And something I'm ashamed of...

I take full responsibility for this mess. I'm ashamed, so ashamed. I took this pic yesterday, it still looks like that today. You'll still be my friend, won't you?

6 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

wow I thought maybe you were a war hero. Silly.

To cool to win SOLO medals.

Really your bedroom looks like my bathroom!

Jackie said...

Congrats on the medals - that's an awesome accomplishment.

Laurie said...

Ahhh, Solo/ensemble, that brings back memories. I don't even know if I still have my medals.

Kara said...

Amanda, you are so funny.

Laurie, I thought you saved everything. Maybe we sold you medals in the garage sale. :)

undergroundcrowds said...

I just read the last line, you're even more my friend!

undergroundcrowds said...

sorry, I'm trying to catch up.