Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Season of Thanksgiving


Adam has a hard time getting up for school. He crawls (or I drag him) out of bed and heads for the couch where he lays until I dress him and then drag him to the table for a little breakfast. Only one more day of school until Thanksgiving break! Yeah!


I had a great time at MOPS this morning. Lynn talked to us about her journals. Our pastor's wife has no idea what an encouragement she is to us. Public speaking is not something she enjoys, but her words always come from her heart and I always learn so much from her, such a godly woman.

We made our own little Thanksgiving journals today for our craft. Tracey had most of it cut out for us, but we put on the finishing touches. I can't wait to write in it!

3 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

yeah those were great!

Lynn is wonderful!!!

Liz K said...

How fun! I have been reading your blog for a while (I am friends with Racheal Neal)! What a small world! We will actually be at Immanuel on the 14th of December.

Pam said...

We made journals at MOPS too!!

I'm suprised your kids had school today. Ours are off until Monday. It was really nice to hang out in jammies this morning.