Friday, April 24, 2009


Aunt Laurie, the kids loved the bubbles you got them for Easter. I think they burned through all 4 bottles yesterday.


Anna is finally starting to move around with shoes on. The first couple times she acted like I stuck cement blocks on her feet.


It was kind of like manna from heaven- Chris Klein stopped in with a bag of misc. breads today... English muffins, breads, bagels. God is so good.


I pray YOUR day didn't end this way. He did it to himself- he couldn't get it off. The more we laughed the harder he cried. **sigh** I love being a mom.

12 comments:

chris k said...

Poor Tommy. My cousin once got his head stuck in a little people's school house. They had little paintings on the inside of the old versions. I understand.

Kara said...

My mom still has our old schoolhouse, it's their favorite thing to play with when we're there!

Liz K said...

oh dear...that is too funny! Poor kid! But it made me laugh, which I sorely need...Elliot has been screaming for hours!

Kentucky Kate said...

I love your pictures of all of the kids together. It reminds me of being a kid. I hope to have enough to have those kinds of pictures.

Amanda Irene said...

awww I'm so glad you got that picture of him! He'll be glad too someday when he can look at it and laugh! Yes manna from heaven!!

The Talberts said...

haha! Love the last one!

We have the same potty seat.

Kyleen Guttormson said...

Uhh...Unfortunately my day did end this way....

Jenny LaBo said...

I can't stop looking at poor Tommy and laughing!

TraceyLD said...

I love the Tommy picture! I want to print it out and enlarge it.

Pam said...

That is one of my favorite posts. Love the kids all diving in for the baked goods. And Tommy.....love it! Keep bringing it up so I can giggle. Poor kid. :)

Laurie said...

Addie loves her bubbles too, glad they had fun with them.

The Johnston's said...

Poor Tommy getting stuck like that. I probably would have had a hard time not laughing at him too.