Saturday, April 18, 2009

I LOVE SPRING

It was the perfect day today- a little garage sale-ing, a little muffin baking, and playing outside...


My little Anna. She LOVES going outside. However, she also likes to eat dirt and anything else she can quickly stuff in her mouth. That 's why she is so big and strong.


I could eat her she is so cute.


Yessir, it's that time of year again when we turn our faces to the sun and work on our melanoma. I feel bad, Tommy actually got sunburned on his back today.


I heart you, daffodil with the white petals.


I have always prided myself on the fact that my kids have pretty good fine-motor skills. Adam could cut out a paper snowflake with those bad boys.


Rachel doesn't like to have her picture taken anymore, so this is what she does whenever I come at her with the camera. Silly girl.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

When I saw casey come into church I thought someone must have embarassed him b/c his face was pink. I thought theres no way he could have a sun burn already! hahahh! It was so wonderful saturday!

amber said...

Oh, I love your pictures! (I'll have to remember that eating dirt is essential for a big, strong kid - look out for my next one!) And it was a perfect day yesterday. Now if only Michigan would stop teasing us and leave the warm weather here!

chris k said...

I love that Rachel wants to show off her tonsils and throat! It was perfect yesterday. Too bad it got cold out as the night came. I love those flowers.

Phil Luter said...

Missed you in church.

Laurie said...

Sunny and 85ish in FL today...to bad I got the worst sunburn EVER!

Jackie said...

It was such a beautiful day that day. And now it has rained for what - four consecutive days? Where is the sun? I think Rachaels face is so funny in the last photo. Let me know if she gets out of that phase. Maybe Jacob will start to LOOK at the camera when I want a photo.