Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Yesterday was our "spa day" at MOPS. Amanda told me she turned the faucet all the way over to hot and filled up her foot bath. So I did the same. Stephanie had to rescue me with some ice cubes. Moral of the story- always check the water temp. yourself, don't listen to your friend.


Adam said, "Here mommy, this will make you happy- we picked a buffet of flowers for you!" It did make me happy. :)


We have a "special" neighbor that likes to yell. Loudly. Apparently they were waiting for the show to start.


I love yellow. I bought a yellow lupine that I'm anxious to plant, but I don't know where to put it.


My sweet girl

5 comments:

Liz K said...

I love tulips! And yellow! So pretty!

Amanda Irene said...

It was a plot to see how must you trust me. You scored well. ; )

Amanda Irene said...

FYI next itmeyou will be falling of a cliff backwards and I WILL catch you...

Kelly Glupker said...

I'm interested in the show too. Post a video next time! :) A Spa Day sounds wonderful! Our church has Mom2Mom on Wednesdays but I have to work. I hear it's wonderful!

The Johnston's said...

Anna is getting so big, I can't wait to see her. Spa day looked like fun. I miss my spa days with my friends back in Seattle.