Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend


We went on a date Friday night! Laurie came over with Addie to watch our kids, and down to the Temple Theater we went. The movie we saw was made by a guy that Casey knows, it was all filmed right here in our little town. It was cool to watch a movie where we actually knew the "star"! Can you see all those people lined up? Every seat in the house was sold.



Addie turned "1" on Saturday! Casey and the kids were able to make it to the festivities while I was at our MOPS planning meeting. I don't believe in cloning, but sometimes it really would come in handy.


Hard at work on the underground bunker


Rachel to the rescue! Anna is just as bad as Adam was when it comes to eating dirt and other inedibles. (or is it unedibles?)


Today is my honey's birthday! Happy Birthday, Casey! We appreciate all the hard work you do- always with a smile. :) I mean, he even mows the lawn on his birthday, for Pete's sake. Don't feel too bad for him, he did get to go golfing with Laurie and their dad this afternoon.

6 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

WOw you could have been on tv5!!! The only thing missing was the red carpet! Looks like you loooooove birds had fun.

Adam and his eyebrows. They get me every time!

The Johnston's said...

Kara your flowers look beautiful. I hope I can have a garden that beautiful someday.

The Talberts said...

Your flowers are boys?! I always just assume ours are girls. I've never asked, though ...

Happy birthday to your hubby!

Laura Wells said...

Cool. You went to a sold out premiere.

Kara said...

Amanda- there WAS a red carpet!!! channel 12 was there, but we missed it.

Sarah- you have lots of room for flowers, just get that shovel moving!

Melissa, I must get along better with boys?

Jackie said...

I love it that the kids get a big hole to dig in.

The flowers look awesome. I like that you know all their names. Mine are called "the purple one", "the big one", "the funny looking one", etc.