Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What We've Been up to

We have been...


sleeping. Actually Miss Grumpy Pants is sleeping right now. She was up for almost an hour this morning and had to go back to bed because of her crying ways. She has a runny nose again and is cutting the second tooth on top. She's just plain high-maintenance somedays.

trying out a new soup. Jackie, here's another use for those lentils! Abby was excited to see carrots (that's her little finger in the pic).

attempting to get a sweet picture of the two of us. Tommy was trying to take a picture while somebody stuck their fat head in there.


snipping dandelions with my scrapbooking scissors. Thanks, Tommy. They'll never be the same.


waving good-bye to Adam, Rachel, and Daddy. I am so excited that school is almost done for the summer!!!

4 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

well adam looks really cute in the picture. What suddenly she WANTS her picture taken. hahah. too funny. Lentils huh, I need to make those! The soup looks sooooo yummy!! Of course I am always hungery. Cutting teeth stinks! And those are just thefront ones. heaven helps you when she cuts molars! I know always looking at the bright side of things. : )

The Johnston's said...

Anna, Liam has the same reaction when mommy Leaves the house for a while.

TraceyLD said...

The soup looks wonderful!!! I want the recipe. I have lentils that I'm waiting to use.
I'm with you regarding school getting out. I've been counting down the days for weeks. I think the kids have no idea how many days are left.

Laurie said...

Look at Anna's little pig tail in the last one. hehe