Saturday, May 2, 2009

"This is the best birthday ever!"


Our Adam turned 6 today! It was a great day for a party, Casey's family was here for lunch, and my parents and grandma came later this afternoon. The kids were pooped out after playing with their little cousins and taking several walks around the neighborhood with whomever was willing to take them (it's kind of hard for me to take all 5 by myself). Happy Birthday, Adam! I can't wait to see what this next year brings!

Adam liked the bug on his cake. That's about as creative as I get.


Laurie came through BIG time with this collection of bugs. Adam went to the store with grandpa and had to take three of the bugs along.

4 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

Nice score adam! Nice bug mom!

Liz K said...

Very nice bug cake! Got to love boys!

chris k said...

Wow, a very bug birthday. I'm sure that he was super excited!

Laurie said...

I'm so glad he loves his bugs. It's fun to get them something they are passionate about. Our little entomologist.