Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend


Anna and Addie are on the ride of their lives.


Laurie MADE this cake. How awesome is she? Since we were all up north together we celebrated grandpa's 60th a little early. :) Adam gave grandpa a bag with $5.00, some odd change, a gold star, and a couple bug drawings. I know it was his favorite gift.


We always make S'mores. Laurie has a couple very unflattering pictures of me eating s'mores that she promised me she wouldn't post. Right, Laurie????


Sliding at Aloha State Park




Josh, I hope this pic doesn't make you homesick.
Adam was the perfect tourist and carried around a camera all day. Mind you it had no film in it, and he showed everyone that would look at it.

5 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

I like the vantage point of the picture of the kids and dad coming down the slide. (did I make sense?)
I'm still getting my brain power back.

Pam said...

Wow Laurie made a cool cake!
Looks like you had lots of fun.
I love that Adam has the camera around his neck. All he needed to make it complete was black socks with tennis shoes :)

Laurie said...

I didn't even know Addison got a ride in the wheelbarrow. :) I will keep those pics of you just between us. Gee, I hope they don't get into the wrong hands though. hehe

Josh said...

Fantastic! I'm sure my parents must have a pic of me somewhere with that big ol' mouse.

chris k said...

Love the picture with the big mouse. Laurie, I think that you need to be sharing some of that yummy cake!!!