Sunday, June 7, 2009


Ahh, my little Anna-belle. She is going to turn me gray way before my time. EVERY time I turn around I am pulling something out of her mouth... a chunk of dirt, a wad of kleenex, a piece of a plastic wrapper... it goes on and on. It feels like we are yelling at the other kids constantly to keep all their little bits picked up, but it's hard to catch everything.


Amanda, you gave me this plant a couple years ago, remember? I think I finally figured out how to get a close-up pic that's not blurry, I'm so excited!
Amanda and I are going to a gardening event downtown this week, we are beside ourselves with joy. I didn't think I was going to be able to go, but lo and behold the Lord works in mysterious ways. Casey ended up getting Wednesday off! (He is at work tonight instead, which is kinda crappy. He'll crawl into bed in the middle of the night and I'll roll out a couple hours later.)

3 comments:

undergroundcrowds said...

I wish I could go with ya

Amanda Irene said...

OOoo I love the pics!! Flowers flowers flowers!!! Yep I did give that to you. ohh it looks great! Dianthis? I think I killed mine.

Can't wait. Sara we will take lots of pictures. You'll be there in spirit!

The Talberts said...

We have the same thing happening here! Eli eats everything. And Jacob and Libby are forever leaving things like pennies and tiny pieces of paper all over the house. The other day I was taking pictures of Eli outside and I thought, "Well .. would you look at that cute little smile!" But then I realized that he wasn't smiling - he had a mouth full of mulch and had it tucked in his mouth like chewing tobacco or something. When do they get past this eating-things stage? I forget.