Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Don't Want it to End

It's now time for another installment of "Summer Evenings"


I have waited 3 years for this thing to flower! I love it.
Amanda, the rabbits are destroying my new aster, but not touching this one.


I kept trying to get Anna to smell the flowers. Instead she would poke out her little tongue and lick them. And then laugh. Weirdo.


Adam has a new hobby. Thank you, God.
"Come, Adam. Come show mother your pretty rock." You never heard that sentence when he was holding a jumping spider or the world's longest sewer bug.


Oh Tommy. He is a huge pest, but you can't deny that he dreamy brown eyes.

6 comments:

Liz K said...

love the flowers! Oh and the kids are pretty cute too

Laura Wells said...

Oh those brown eyes...my Kassy has those same melt your heart type eyes. I love these pictures. And I agree...let's stay in this 70 degree day and 50 degree night weather for a long time. We love it.

Amanda Irene said...

aww kara I love the picture at the top of the wagon ride! How great is that?!?

Tommy does have the darkest blownest eyes I've ever seen.

I can't wait to have a baby who is licking flowers. : )

Pam said...

Tommy, you are one fun guy! And your eyes, your mom is going to have to beat the girls off :)
I just love the picture on top. It looks like so much fun...I want a wagon ride like that!

Kara said...

I wasn't sure if the picture at the top would give people the effect of motion sickness or not...
Thanks for the input!

Rachel and Tommy will give wagon rides to anyone who wants one. Pam, that includes you.

Jackie said...

The picture at teh top is the best!